Their proposals (from their website) "
- The proposed scheme is predicted to generate the following energy output levels:
- 1000MW National Grid interconnector to Belgium
- Anaerobic Digester Plant to receive and process green and food waste and generate up to 2 MW;
- Gasification (Pyrolysis) Plant for the generation of up to 7.5 MW;
- Biomass plant for a thermal conversion energy recovery plant of up to 5MW;
- A Peak Load Power Station, anticipated to run for approximately 200 hours a year (8.3 days) and having a maximum capacity of 30 MW); and